Our mission is to provide hope, knowledge, and resources crucial to surviving cancer.
Our vision is a world free from the fear of cancer.
SURVIVEiT® is the world’s first and only non-profit cancer care rating resource and provides time-sensitive information to newly-diagnosed patients and anyone affected by cancer. Our web-based platform was developed by long-term cancer survivors for patients and is designed to provide a responsive experience regardless of the size of screen used. This mobile-optimized platform allows users to investigate options and provide reviews from doctor’s offices, hospital waiting rooms, or wherever they may be. This first-of-it’s-kind resource can be accessed free of charge from any mobile device, anywhere in the world. At survive.org you will find:
- Second opinion listings of the best rated cancer centers for every type of cancer
- Resource library curated by doctors, survivors, and industry experts
- Genomic-based technology for patients to build their own personalized treatment plan
- Clinical trial matching technology made easy for patients to understand
- NewsRoom featuring research breakthroughs, & drug approvals updated daily
- Online community to connect with long-term survivors of every cancer type
- Faith resources to remove your fears and nourish your soul
The best way to get through your worst of times is by helping others get through theirs.
Survivors helping patients – Each patient’s needs are unique. Whether patients are seeking spiritual guidance or strictly medical information, SURVIVEiT® will guide them through their cancer journey.
Not just waiting. Acting. Not just hoping. Living. Not just battling. Surviving.